Grand Car Boot Sale
Boots open at 12 noon
£6 per boot
For info, call Jenny Rutty on
Horticultural & Crafts
2 pm – 7 pm
Marquee open to exhibitors
What’s happening on Show Day?
- 6.45 am Horticulture & Crafts tent opens to receive entries
- 9 am Horticulture & Crafts tent closes to exhibitors. Judging commences
- 9 am Horse and pony show commences
- 10 am GATES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- 10 am Entries taken for the Dog Show
- 11 am Dog Show commences
- 12 pm Horticulture & Crafts marquee opens to the public
- 4.45 pm Horticulture & Crafts exhibits to be removed and prize money collected
- 10.30 am Children's Sports/Fun Tug of War
- 11.30 am Smash Bash Piano Trash!
- 12.30 pm Infinity Dance Team
- 12.50 pm Tug of War
- 1.30 pm Jonathan Marshall
- 2.15 pm Presentation of Dog Show Trophies
- 2.30 pm Parade of Vintage Vehicles
- 3.15 pm Inifinity Dance Team
- 3.45 pm Jonathan Marshall
- 4.30 pm Presentation of Horticulture & Crafts Trophies
What else is going on?
- Fun Fair – fairground fun for all ages
- Frome Town Archers – have a go - it’s for mums and dads too!
- Trade market and charity stalls – buy some stuff you never knew you needed!
- The Frukes – enjoy the band in the comfort of the beer tent!
- Planes & Trains – model engineering display in the Horticulture & Craft Marquee
- Refreshments – take a break and partake of some delicious, locally-made goodies!
- Beer tent – sample some tasty beers and ciders and enjoy some music too
- Vintage vehicles – catch some classic chrome and awesome autos
- Infinity Dance Team – watch the kids perform their dance routines
- Assault Course – huge inflatable course for the kids
- Rodeo Bull – how long can you stay on?
- Go-karts – eat your heart out Jenson Button!