Grand Car Boot Sale
Boots open at 12 noon
£6 per boot
For info, call Jenny Rutty on
Horticultural & Crafts
2 pm – 7 pm
Marquee open to exhibitors
What’s happening on Show Day?
- 6.45 am Horticulture & Crafts marquee opens to receive entries
- 9 am Horticulture & Crafts marquee closes to exhibitors. Judging commences
- 9 am Horse and pony show commences
- 10 am GATES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- 10 am Entries taken for the Dog Show
- 11 am Dog Show commences
- 12 pm Horticulture & Crafts marquee opens to the public
- 4.15 pm Horticulture & Crafts exhibits to be removed and prize money collected
- 10.30 am Children's Sports/Fun Tug of War
- 11.45 am Digger Tim's JCB Workout
- 12.30 pm Smash Bash Piano Trash
- 1.30 pm Farm machinery demonstration
- 1.45 pm Moles Brewery Championship Tug of War
- 2.45 pm Digger Tim's JCB Workout
- 3.30 pm Parade of Vintage Vehicles
- 4.15 pm Tractor Ted Raffle Draw
- 4.20 pm Presentation of Horticulture & Crafts Trophies
What else is going on?
- Fun Fair — fairground fun for all ages
- Frome Town Archers – have a go — it’s for mums and dads too!
- Trade market and charity stalls – buy some stuff you never knew you needed!
- Animal corner — get up close and personal with some furry friends
- Tractor drawn trailer rides — jump aboard for a trip round the Show
- Cley Hill Stompers — "rockin and rollin" in the beer tent
- Donkey rides — get your little ones to mount-up for a ride on a gentle donkey
- Refreshments – take a break and partake of some delicious, locally-made goodies!
- Beer tent – sample some tasty beers and ciders and enjoy some music too
- Vintage vehicles – catch some classic chrome and awesome autos
- Exquisite models on show in the Horticulture & Crafts marquee
- Massive inflatable assault course — come on kids – take it on, if you dare!