Grand Car Boot Sale
Giant Car Boot Sale at the Showground (set up at 8 am)
2 pm Horticulture & Crafts Marquee opens to receive entries
7 pm Horticulture & Crafts Marquee closes to exhibitors
Bank Holiday Monday 26th August 2019
- 6.45 am Horticulture & Crafts marquee opens to receive entries
- 9 am Horticulture & Crafts marquee closes to exhibitors. Judging commences
- 9 am Horse and pony show commences
- 9.30am Entries taken for the Dog Show
- 10 am GATES OPEN TO THE PUBLIC
- 10 am Dog Show commences
- 12 pm Horticulture & Crafts marquee opens to the public
- 4.15 pm Horticulture & Crafts exhibits to be removed and prize money collected
- 10.30 am Children's Sports & Fun Tug of War
- 11.45 am Horsemen of the Knight – equestrian stunt display team
- 12.30 pm It’s a knockout! (adults only, six in a team)
- 1.45 pm Cross Keys Corsley Championship Tug Of War (eight in a team)
- 2.45 pm Horsemen of the Knight – equestrian stunt display team
- 3.30 pm Parade of Vintage Vehicles
What else is going on?
- Funfair – fairground fun for all ages
- Land Train rides - jump aboard for a trip round the Showfield
- Ferret Racing - frenzied fun with Terry's furry friends!
- Miniature steam railway rides
- Trade and charity stalls – buy some stuff you never knew you needed!
- Frome Town Archers – go on, have a go – it’s for mums and dads too!
- Massive inflatable assault course – come on kids - take it on, if you dare!
- Food & Craft marquee – some lovely things to buy, all under one roof
- Good old fashioned skittles
- Vintage vehicles - catch some classic chrome and awesome autos
- ‘Have a go dog agility’ – be shown how to run your dog through a course
- Refreshments - take a break and partake of some delicious, locally-made goodies!
- Beer tent - sample some tasty beers and ciders and enjoy some fab live music too
- Infinity Dance team, show off their dance moves